Evolution Gaming and Nederlandse Loterij Sign Agreement

One of the world’s leading providers of solutions for live casinos, Evolution Gaming, has just announced that they’ve signed up with a large gaming company from Netherlands, called Nederlandse Loterij. It’s the country’s lottery operator and has various other brands which are related to gaming.

Thanks to this partnership, Evolution improves its position in the market once again, and they continue to be leaders of the market in the niche in which it competes in.

Nederlandse Loterij is a result of a merger, between De Lotto and Nederlandse Loterij, the process starting in April 2016. Multiple gambling games are offered through Nederlandse Loterij in Netherlands, and among them you will find names like Lotto, Lucky Day, Miljoenenspel, Krasloten or Eurojackpot. Despite the market that it operates in, its goal is ultimately to give back to society, so 37% of the revenues it has are donated to charities and to national sport. The rest of its revenues, amounting to 63% of the total, go to the national treasury of the country.

The representative from Nederlandse Loterij mentioned that they were looking for a provider that is the market leader, and which has proven itself in entering jurisdictions first, while respecting the local regulations. It’s something that Evolution has done plenty of times before, for new markets.

Evolution is understandably also quite happy about the fact that they are working with the largest operator in Netherlands. They mentioned that this is not just a big accomplishment for Evolution, but also for the iGaming industry as a whole.

TOP Casinos with LIVE Dealer Roulette

Bonus: --- Wager: --- Bet Range: €0.1 - 600
Bonus: 150% to €150 Wager: B*400 Bet Range: €0.10 - 25,000
Bonus: --- Wager: --- Bet Range: €0.25 - 5,000
Bonus: 125% to €250 Wager: B*400 Bet Range: €0.10 - 25,000
Bonus: 100% to €200 Wager: B*150 Bet Range: €1 - €40,000
Bonus: 100% to €100 Wager: B*40 Bet Range: €0.1 - 500