Its called the "Cyber high roller system". Its a repeating roulette system. It isn't the best system I've ever seen but if the #'s are repeating, you can win a lot.
1st spin - watch, no bets
2nd spin - bet on number that came up on spin #1
3rd spin - bet on the 2 numbers that came up last 2 spins
4th spin - bet on the 3 numbers that came up last 3 spins
5th spin - bet on 4 numbers that came up last 4 spins
Spins 6 through 13 - continue as above.
If a number repeats you have won that series and start over at spin #1. If you reach spin #13 without a repeat you will be betting on 12 different numbers.
Use the following progression. 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 6 Bets 1 through 7- 1unit Bets 8 & 9 - 2 units Bet 10- 3 units Bet 11- 4 units Bet 12- 6 units. Total 208 units.
Second part of this system is called common sense:
- You do not have to bet entire series, you can stop after bet #9 with a loss of 62 units
- If you are ahead then go for entire 12 bets
- Set a maximum, say 500.
The author claims he plays it as follows: Using online casinos with a $1 minimum. His unit is $1.
- Deposit $62 with casino.
- Play the system to 9th bet. If he loses loss is $62
- If winning, when total bank reaches $162 he withdraws $62.
- Continues to play on winnings until he has $200. At that point he withdraws another $100.
- Continue as above until goal is reached. ($500).