9 to 5 System
I tested many different “roulette systems” of my own design and this one was a great surprise to me because it won more than it lost. While all others (that seemed more fool proof) lost more times than they won! Then, after the computer testing I finally got to try it in the casinos of Laughlin, NV and it won on the four different occasions that I went to Laughlin! Now, I know that four times is a terribly short test. But, given the results I had on the computer plus the fact that I usually have terrible luck on the tables, I feel I’ve hit on something worthwhile here!
Anyway here is a summary of the details. All I ask in return is that if you or some of your acquaintances try this out in a real casino that you let me know how it did for you.
- Pick one number to bet on and bet it until it hits. Even though testing shows you can close your eyes and pick any one, the success rate increases greatly when you record the last 15 or so hits and pick a number that has repeated in that time. When your number hits and you are well into the progression (55 spins or more) I recommend that you select a new repeating number from the last 15 spins. Anytime a number hits and you have decided to change numbers, stay on the number that just hit for 5 more spins! Many times that number will repeat in that time! (I’m a FIRM believer in the biased wheel theory. That’s why I recommend the recording of the numbers that have hit in the past 15 spins.)
- Bet the number of units as shown in the following progression table. I use $1 units because many of the tables have a $2 inside bet minimum limit. So my table was set up for this minimum limit requirement.
Bet 2 units for 27 spins
Bet 3 units for 10 spins
Bet 4 units for 8 spins
Bet 5 units for 6 spins
Bet 6 units for 6 spins
Bet 7 units for 4 spins
Bet 8 units for 4 spins
Bet 9 units for 4 spins
Bet 10 units for 3 spins
Bet 11 units for 3 spins
Bet 12 units for 3 spins
Bet 13 units for 3 spins
Bet 14 units for 2 spins
Bet 15 units for 3 spins
Bet 16 units for 2 spins
TOTAL of 88 spins; 505 units bet
This progression table does two things. They are:
- It limits your losses to 505 units. However, my tests have shown that it is very rare that a number needs more than 200 units to hit. So I would recommend setting your loss limit at 200 units.
- It allows you to win a minimum of 35 units per hour by recovering all past losses plus enough to meet the 35 unit per hour goal. (My actual results have been in the $123 per hour area!) This table was based on the assumption of one spin per minute.
- When your number hits decide if you want to change numbers and start the progression all over again. As you can see, it is a pretty simple system that combines the biased wheel theory and a progression betting system. The only difference is that I’ve developed a progression that will result in winnings of at least 35 units per hour and allows a person to pick their own loss limit!
I hope you or your friends enjoy this system. I named it the “9 to 5 System” because I worked on it to provide me with a supplemental income like a “real job” would do!