You Lose But You Win Startegy
Place an equal bet on a Column and a High/Low (1-18 / 19-36)
Choose High or Low, which ever corresponds with the last number spun.
- If number was 2, bet 1-18
- If number was 25, bet 19-36
- If number was 18, bet 1-18
- For the columns....you always only use the middle and third columns.
- If the previous number was Black, always bet 3rd col.
- If the previous number was Red, always bet 2nd column.
Use the progression
It's the cancellation progression. Bet the first and last number 1 1 1 2 If you lose, add the amount you bet to the rear. example: 1 + 2= 3 So you bet 3 units on High /Low and 3 units on the 2nd or 3rd column. If you win, cross of the first and last number (1 and 2) if you lose as the 3 3 to the end of the progress. Like this: 1 1 1 2 3 3
The next bet would be 4 on each (1 + 3 = 4)